Due to Presidential Declaration that Malawi is a State of Disaster because of Coronaviurs pandemic (Convid-19), Management, Faculty Leaders and Students Council of Malawi Assemblies of God University held a meeting and made the following resolutions:
1. All students are on holiday until when the State issues a statement on re-opening dates.
2. Residential students have been given up to 6pm on Tuesday, 24th March, 2020 to vacate hostels.
3. All students are encouraged to pay atleast 75% of their school fees while at home and send deposit slips to accounts office.
4. All students should be preparing for Mid Semester Examinations while at home.
5. Mid Semester Examinations will be administred during the re-opening week.
6. Students will not have break after Mid Semester Examinations.
7. Students on internships/Teaching Practice should liaise with Internship/Teaching Practice Coordinators in their respective faculties regarding the policy at their work places.
Mr Albert Newa.
UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR. …..CLICK HERE FOR THE DOWNLOADABLE PRESS RELEASE……>>>>>