WELCOME TO BLANTYRE SATELITE CAMPUS
Blantyre Satelite Campus
Cordinator: Mr. Thomson Mjiku
We are pleased to inform the public that our Blantyre campus is Now registered and allowed to offer three of our accredited programs. MAGU Blantyre Campus is a satellite campus of our main Lilongwe Campus. The campus provides the same quality and standards of education as our main campus. Supported by a team of dedicated trained staff, the MAGU Blantyre campus will take you through an unforgettable learning experience and education journey.
MAGU Blantyre Satellite Campus is in Nkolokosa at Dream Centre International Assembly (Nkolokosa Assemblies of God Church). Please refer to the Google Map to your right for Directions.
If you are using public transport, board the Nkolokosa buses from either the Blantyre or Limbe deport and drop off at Nkolokosa Assemblies of God Church.
Malawi Assemblies of God University Blantyre Campus
PO Box 30, Soche
Phone: 0888 870 000
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Blantyre Campus Map
PROGRAMS OFFERED UNDER ODEL
Our Blantyre Campus is currently offering our programs on a regular mode of delivery. ODeL programs will start in August.
Faculty of Commerce
BCom Business Administration
Faculty of Theology
BA Biblical Studies
Faculty of Education
Diploma in Early Childhood Development
Admissions and Entry Requirements
How to Apply
MAGU requires those who want to enrol in our Blantyre Campus to fill out an application form. The application fee per application is MK 5000. Applicants must pay the fee through our bank account. Our bank account details are on the application. Applicants must then deliver the application forms to our Blantyre Campus office. Applicants who want to send applications through the post office should do so two weeks before the application deadline. Applicants can also scan, attach and email the applications to the Blantyre campus admissions office. The email address for the Blantyre campus admissions office is in the contacts section above. Download the application form via the button on top of this page.
Entry Requirements: Secondary School Level
Prospective Candidates immediately form Secondary schools must:
- Be holders of MSCE, IGSCE or other internationally recognized qualification comparable to ‘O’ level certificates with at least six subjects each having a minimum of six credits including English Language. The following is the Malawi Assemblies of God University’s interpretation of IGCSE results for admission purposes: A*= 1; A = 2; B = 3; C = 5; D = 7; EFG = 8.
- Candidates who failed to satisfy the university entry requirements in the recent past (not more five years but successfully improved their grades after re-sit for up to a maximum of four subjects may use their supplementary statements for purposes of accumulating credits. Please note that for purposes of accumulating grades, applicants cannot use two independent certificates, i.e. applicants who passed MSCE in a certain year such as 2012 or 2013 and were awarded a full certificate and sat again MSCE in 2014 and obtained another full certificate cannot combine grades from the two independent certificates.
- Candidates with ‘A’ level qualifications must have a minimum of three principal passes with an aggregate of at least 9 points obtained in 2014, 2013 or 2012. For purposes of selection, A-level grades are interpreted as follows: A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1.
- Candidates with an International Baccalaureate (IB) must have a minimum of 30 points.
- Candidates with an Advanced Subsidiary (AS) Certificate must have achieved at least grade ‘C’ in four
- A-Level recognized subjects and one IGCSE Credit including the English Language.
- Candidates with a National Senior Certificate (NSC) must have a minimum score of 60% (Achievement Level 5) in four designated NSC subjects including English
Entry Requirements: Mature Entry Level
- Must have a Malawi School Certificate of Education or its O-Level equivalent qualification with at least four (4) credits including English
- A University Diploma from any accredited programs and recognized examining bodies. There may be further Credit transfer consideration on the nature of the diploma.
- A minimum of two (2) years post diploma work in a field related to that being applied for.
- Specific Credit Transfer under Direct Credit Transfer Agreements will facilitate a transfer of block credits and,
- Applicants must also meet specific requirements demanded of under each program in the Faculty.
Degree Program: MK 400,000 / Semester
Diploma: MK 300,000 / Semester
Our Tuition fees payment policy is flexible. We accept instalments.